(click on picture to enlarge image)
When summer comes around, I instantly switch up the makeup wardrobe & gravitate to beautiful peachy-pink undertones/corals on the cheeks & lips, bronzed & glowing skin, golden hues around the eyes, slather on the sunscreen & waterproof everything! Pictured here are my absolute favorite summer beauty products for 2014!
From Left to Right, Top Row:
- Tarte Blush in “Fearless” (Sephora, Ulta or http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-Amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush)
- MAC cosmetics lustre glass in “Lychee Luxe” (Macy’s or any MAC location http://www.maccosmetics.com/search/esearch.tmpl?search=lychee+luxe&search_submit.x=0&search_submit.y=0)
- Tarte Waterproof Bronzer in “Park Ave Princess” (Sephora, Ulta or http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-mineral-powder-bronzer)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation (Sephora, Ulta or http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-Amazonian-clay-12-hour-full-coverage-foundation)
Left to Right, Bottom Row:
- Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof glide on eye pencils (Sephora, Ulta or http://www.urbandecay.com/24-7-glide-on-eye-pencil/122.html)
- Urban Decay “half baked” eyeshadow (Sephora, Ulta or http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay-blackout-eyeshadow/604214381704.html#q=half+baked&start=2)
- Cover Girl 24 hour lip stain in “Celestial Coral” (Walgreens/CVS/Ulta)
- PCA Weightless Protection SPF 45 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen (http://www.pcaskin.com/weightless-protection-broad-spectrum-spf-45-2.html)
- Make Up For Ever “N9” Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick (Sephora or http://www.sephora.com/rouge-artist-natural-P307700)
- Benefit “Watts Up” Highlighter (Sephora, Ulta or http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/watts-up)
- L’OREAL Voluminous “Butterfly Effect” Waterproof Mascara (Ulta, Walgreens, CVS)
(NOTE! Tarte is running a sale from 7/3-7/6 with 15% off everything AND a free Amazonian butter lipstick, in one of my favorite colors “plummy rose” with any $50 purchase – see details below)
FREE SAMPLE & SHIPPING ON ORDERS $40 & UP!*
CODE: SPARKLE VALID THRU 7/6/2014 *click here for details.
Cheers to Summer!