You’ve found the perfect match!
I am an Indiana makeup artist, licensed and insured, specializing in wedding makeup for brides and bridal parties. I offer airbrush foundation and false lashes with every makeup application and am confident that the makeup I do will withstand even the hottest summer temperatures and all of those happy tears! I consider myself to be an approachable artist, who is very easy to work with. I’m also incredibly patient and organized, and am often told that I bring a calm presence to the wedding day. I will also make things easy for you, by setting up a suggested makeup timeline, based on the number of girls having makeup done and the time you need to be ready for pictures. This will ensure that we have plenty of time for you and your girls on that day, and you won’t feel rushed. As you begin planning your wedding, I will also be happy to help you by referring other trusted wedding vendors! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you need recommendations for hairstylists that will work on location, photographers, videographers, florists, DJs, etc.
My passion, when it comes to the makeup industry, is working with brides! I hope to be given the opportunity to make you feel prettier than ever on your wedding day. I care about my brides & do everything I can to make sure that they are 100% happy with my work. I can honestly say that just about every bride I work with ends up feeling like a friend by the time we’re done!
If this sounds like something you are interested in having as part of your wedding day, allow me to walk you through the process for securing me as your makeup artist:
1) Book Your Date
- Get in touch to check availability (my rates can be viewed in the services tabs below). You can contact me by using the “Get in touch” hyperlink at the start of this section, or visit the contact page on my website & fill out that form. You can also email me directly @ email@example.com **Even if I am already booked, I will always reply to ALL inquiries. If you haven’t heard back from me, I have not received your communication. Please also feel free to call me or text me @ 219-781-5755!
- Popular dates during peak wedding season (especially Saturday dates, April-October) are often booked 12-18 months in advance. Please don’t delay if you are interested in using my services, as it is better to be in touch sooner than later. However, even if it is close to your date and you’re wondering if I have availability, please inquire! Sometimes I will still have peak dates open that haven’t booked far in advance. Regardless, if I am not available, I will be happy to refer another artist!
- Dates are reserved with a signed contract and payment of $150.00 non-refundable retainer. The remaining $100 bridal balance, with any associated travel fees, will be due at the makeup preview. Any additional applications need to be paid in full at the time of service on the wedding day. Services may always be added if time allows, but no applications may be subtracted from the signed contract.
- **Please note due to the high demand for on location services on the weekends, there is a 6 person minimum (bride +5) for Saturday/Sunday bookings. A 5 person minimum (bride +4) will apply for Friday weddings. The minimums can be met by any person (does not exclusively pertain to bridal party members). It can include mom(s), grandmothers, personal attendants, etc. This 6 person minimum applies to locations within approximately 30 miles of Dyer, IN (including, but not limited to: Schererville, Dyer, Highland, Munster, St. John, Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Griffith, Lowell, Merrillville, Hobart, Hammond, Valparaiso, Chesterton, Portage, etc.). I am absolutely willing to travel beyond those limits, but the minimum # of makeup applications will increase to 7+ people, depending on the additional distance and a minimal travel fee may apply. I will also travel to “The Allure” in LaPorte and “Sandy Pines” in Demotte, free of any additional mileage charge as a courtesty to the bride, since I am on their preferred vendors list.
- Client is also responsible for any associated travel fees such as tolls/parking.
2) Trial Run/Makeup Preview
- Closer to your date, we will meet @ the salon I work out of in St. John, IN and do a makeup preview. We will do a full consultation and work together to create your wedding day look. I want you to be confident and excited about the way that your makeup will look on the wedding day & I will make sure that you are before you leave the trial.
- I encourage my brides to bring in any pictures that you would like for me to reference to. This can include pictures of makeup looks that you like, pictures of yourself and how you typically wear your own makeup, wedding color swatches, pictures of your dress/bridesmaids dresses, flowers, or anything else that will help me bring your vision to life! I also encourage you to wear something white, so that we can see how the makeup will look next to a white wedding dress.
- I’ll do a full, detailed makeup application which includes airbrushing, full face of makeup, and false individual lashes
- We can also confirm your prep location and discuss wedding day timelines
- Due to the fact that weekends are reserved for my wedding bookings, trial runs are done by appointment, Monday-Thursday. I can arrange to do evening appointments, but I strongly encourage daytime appointments if possible, so that we can take advantage of using natural lighting. I do the wedding day makeup in natural lighting, and it is ideal to have the lighting as similar as possible for the trial.
3) Wedding Day Makeup Service
- On the wedding day, I am happy to come to your prep location of choice (home, bridal suite at wedding venue, hotel room, etc)
- I strive to provide a flawless and long-wearing makeup application for you and your bridesmaids
- All full face makeup services (aside from the Jr. Bridesmaid/flower girl applications) will include airbrushing, full face makeup application, false lashes and a complimentary touch up kit for the bride (more details listed under “The Bride” tab)
- My goal is to help make you feel prettier than you’ve ever felt before, while also still ensuring that you feel like yourself!
Please visit each of the tabs in this section to review the breakdown of my rates and what is included in each service.
A few other things I’d like to note: I realize that your choice of makeup artist can have a profound impact on how you feel as you start off your wedding day. I am not only very confident in my artistry and dedication to making sure that you and your girls feel beautiful and pampered, but also in my ability to bring a lighthearted and calm presence to the “getting ready” portion of your day. I promise to be timely, considerate and always professional and have a proven track record of upholding these standards and work ethic, for many years. I am definitely a “people person” and something I enjoy most about what I do is getting to know my brides & their bridal party members. I LOVE to be around love and happiness!! There are few things more heartwarming than being with a bride on her wedding morning, making her feel pretty, while she is surrounded by her closest girls & family members. I have laughed and cried with many of the clients in my chair and truly feel blessed to be a part of such a special day. Choosing me to provide makeup services for you is something that I take very seriously, and consider the highest honor.
Allow me to share a few reasons why you can trust me as your wedding makeup artist:
- I strive to provide flawless makeup applications, with long-wearing results, requiring minimal touch ups
- I have 20+ years of experience under my belt, so you can be confident that you’re in the hands of a professional
- I’m a licensed and insured esthetician, who’s working under the state regulations for Indiana makeup artists
- This is not just my career, it is my passion & I do everything I can to make sure that passion reflects in my work
**Please also explore the Frequently Asked Questions section of my site, to help answer other questions you may have. Link can be found below:
This rate will include all of the following:
- Makeup Preview/Trial Run
- A detailed 90 minute consultation and makeup appication will take place at your trial run appointment. During this consultation we will discuss your wedding day details, which will be taken into consideration as I am coming up with the makeup look. Just a few of the things that we will discuss will be your wedding day color palette, dress style & color, bridesmaid dresses, flowers, wedding theme (if applicable), comfort level with makeup, etc. I will also want to view any color swatches that you have for the wedding & reference to any pictures that you would like to show me. I definitely encourage my brides to bring in reference images of make up looks that you love. While it is not mandatory, it does definitely help to put us on the “same page” and will give me a better idea as to what your vision is for that day.
- The makeup application itself will include a full face of makeup, airbrushing and individual flare lashes
- ** Please note, the trial run will need to take place on a weekday (M-Th), as the weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun) are reserved for wedding bookings. I will travel to your location of choice on the wedding day, but you will be asked to come to me for the trial run.The trial run is done at the salon I work out of in St. John. Also, while it is not mandatory, I prefer (and highly recommend) that we do the trial during daylight hours, so that we can take advantage of using natural lighting (since that is the lighting I will want to do the makeup in on the wedding day).
- On-location Wedding Day Makeup Application
- Airbrushing, a full face of makeup, and individual flare lashes
- Complimentary application for one flower girl (8 & under. Application is age appropriate and light)
**Please note, I do require a minimum of 6 people for Saturday + Sunday bookings (5 person minimum for Friday weddings), in order to book this service. (see additional pricing under “Attendants” tab) This 6 person minimum applies to locations within approximately 30 miles of Dyer, IN (including but not limited to: Schererville, Dyer, Highland, Munster, St. John, Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Griffith, Lowell, Merrillville, Hobart, Hammond, Valparaiso, Chesterton, Portage etc.) . I am absolutely willing to travel beyond those limits, but the minimum # of makeup applications will increase to 7+ people, depending on the additional distance. A small travel fee ($1.00/mi) will also apply to those locations outside of the 30 mile radius, with the exception of brides who are getting married at “The Allure” in Laporte and “Sandy Pines” in Demotte. Travel fees are waived for those locations as a courtesy to the bride, as I am part of their preferred vendors list. Please email me here: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about my availability! I am happy to answer any questions that you have.
- Complimentary touch up kit
- In this rate I also include a complimentary touch up kit for you, at no additional cost. This will include a full sized lip product (your choice of lipstick or lipgloss), mini jar of translucent powder w/powder puff, clean mascara wand to comb through lashes, and q-tips
Makeup for each additional person is $85. (2021/2022) *Please note this rate will increase to $90 for 2023 bookings
This makeup rate includes:
- Airbrushing, a full face of makeup, and a strip of false lashes
- NOTE: This rate is for wedding day makeup only. Trials are available for bridal party members at an additional cost. Please see “Other Makeup Services tab for more information on add on services)
- **If anyone would like to upgrade to individual flare lashes, instead of the strip lash, they are welcome to do so for an additional $10.00
- Trial run for bridal party members/mom(s) = $100.00 (**90 minute appointment with consultation and full makeup application)
- Makeup for Photoshoot = $120 **Please note, if you are an upcoming contracted bride of mine, and would like to have makeup done for a wedding related photoshoot (such as an engagement photo or boudoir session), this rate will be discounted to $100, as an add on service to your contract. The discount is also a token of my appreciation and way of saying “thank you” for hiring me to be your wedding day makeup artist!
- Upgrade from strip lashes to individual flare/tabs = +$10.00
- Touch-up service = $100/hour. Although I do provide a touch up kit to the bride, and additional touch-ups are not usually needed, some brides have requested that I stay on site to touch-up makeup after their ceremony finishes. This hourly rate will begin @ the time I finish all initial makeup applications and will continue until the time I am done applying all final touch ups.
- ** PLEASE NOTE: Any “ala carte” services listed below are available on the wedding day, only after the full face minimum has been met first:
- Lashes only: Strip Lashes = $15.00 OR Individual Lashes = $25.00
- Eye makeup only – with lashes: $50
- Eye makeup only – without lashes: $40 (again, the “eyes only” services listed here are available ONLY after the full face minimum requirements have been met)
- Flower girl makeup (8 yrs and under) = *One complimentary flower girl application with bridal rate. Each additional flower girl = $15.00
- Jr Bridesmaid (13 yrs and under) = $45.00 (this rate is for a more minimal/age appropriate makeup application, which includes: one color shadow on the eyes, mascara (no lashes), eyeliner, concealing of any blemishes, blush, highlighter and lip color)
- Change of location fee = $100 **this rate applies to circumstances where a bride would like for me to set up in one location to start the makeup services, then pack up and finish all makeup services at a second location. This rate covers the cost for the double set up and breakdown of my kits, travel to the second location (within 10 miles) and the downtime in between.
- I also provide makeup services for:
- MINIMUMS: There is a 6 person minimum for any on location wedding booking within Northwest Indiana (unless otherwise discussed between the artist & client) **PLEASE NOTE: This 6 person minimum applies to locations within approximately 30 miles of Dyer, IN (including but not limited to: Schererville, Dyer, Highland, Munster, St. John, Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Griffith, Lowell, Merrillville, Hobart, Hammond, Valparaiso, Chesterton, Portage etc.). I am absolutely willing to travel beyond those limits, but the minimum # of makeup applications will increase to 7+ people, depending on the additional distance.
- TRAVEL: There will be NO travel fees for destinations within 30 miles of my location (Dyer, Indiana). Travel to locations outside of these limits will require a 7+ person minimum for makeup, depending on the distance. Additional standard mileage rates will apply for locations outside of the 30 mile radius (currently $1.00/mi), with the exception of brides who are getting married at “The Allure” in Laporte and “Sandy Pines” in Demotte. Travel fees are waived for those locations as a courtesy, since I am listed as a preferred vendor on their referral list.
- WEDDING DAY TIMING: I will need approximately 40 minutes per person, to complete a full face makeup application & I do prefer to allow for a 1 hour application with the bride. I am the exclusive artist for this company and therefore will do all makeup applications myself, unless otherwise arranged in advance. Please inquire if you have any questions or concerns regarding your wedding day timing and the number of people needing makeup. I do have options available for contracting a second artist, which will require an additional fee, but this applies only to situations when there are more than 10+ people needing makeup done and the timing will not allow for me to do them all myself. We can discuss the details of this if needed, so please don’t hesitate to ask!