You’ve found the perfect match!
Looking for a flawless and long-wearing makeup application, from an approachable and easy to work with artist? Look no further, I have you covered.
My passion, when it comes to the makeup industry, is working with brides and I can’t wait to help you feel prettier than ever on your wedding day. I sincerely care about every one of my brides & want to make sure that you are 100% happy with my work. I can honestly say that just about every bride I work with ends up feeling like a friend by the time we’re done!
I’m very calm, patient, and organized, so allow me to walk you through the process for Wedding Services:
1) Book Your Date
- Get in touch to check availability (my rates can be viewed in the services tabs below)
- Popular dates during peak wedding season (usually Saturday dates, May-October) are often booked 12-18 months in advance. Please don’t delay if you are interested in using my services, as it is better to be in touch sooner than later.
- Dates are reserved with a signed contract and payment of retainer. **Please note that there is a 5 person minimum (bride +4) for Saturday bookings. A 4 person minimum (bride +3) will apply for Friday weddings. This 5 person minimum applies to locations within approximately 20 miles of Schererville, IN (including, but not limited to: Dyer, Highland, Munster, St. John, Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Griffith, Lowell, Merrillville, Hobart, Hammond, Valparaiso, etc.). I am absolutely willing to travel beyond those limits, but the minimum # of makeup applications will increase to 6+ people, depending on the additional distance
2) Trial Run
- Closer to your date, we’ll do a trial run to create your wedding day look. Be sure to bring pictures, color swatches, or anything else that would help me bring your vision to life
- I’ll do a makeup application which includes airbrushing, full face of makeup, and false individual lashes
- We can also confirm your prep location and discuss wedding day timelines
3) Wedding Day Makeup Service
- On the wedding day, I come to your prep location
- I strive to provide a flawless and long-wearing makeup application for you and your bridesmaids
- Includes airbrushing, full face of makeup, and false lashes
- My goal is to make you feel prettier than you’ve ever felt before
I realize that your choice of makeup artist can have a profound impact on how you feel during the prep and also the rest of day. Of course it also determines how you’ll look in-person and in your photography.
Allow me to share a few reasons why you can trust me as your wedding makeup artist:
- I strive to provide flawless makeup applications, with long-wearing results, requiring minimal touch ups
- I have 20 years of experience under my belt, so you can be confident that you’re in the hands of a professional
- I’m a licensed and insured esthetician, who’s working under the state regulations for Indiana makeup artists
- This is not just my career, it is my passion & I do everything I can to make sure that passion reflects in my work
**Please also explore the Frequently Asked Questions section of my site, to help answer other questions you may have. Link can be found below:
This will include the following:
- Trial Run
- A detailed consultation will take place at your trial run appointment. During this consultation we will discuss your wedding day details, which will be taken into consideration as I am coming up with the makeup look. Just a few of the things that we will discuss will be your wedding day color palette, dress style & color, bridesmaid dresses, flowers, wedding theme (if applicable), comfort level with makeup, etc. I will also want to view any color swatches that you have for the wedding & reference to any pictures that you would like to show me. I definitely encourage my brides to bring in reference images of make up looks that you love. While it is not mandatory, it does definitely help to put us on the “same page” and will give me a better idea as to what your vision is for that day.
- The makeup application itself will include a full face of makeup, airbrushing and individual flare lashes
- ** Please note, the trial run will need to take place on a weekday (M-Th), as the weekends (Fri/Sat) are reserved for wedding bookings. I will travel to your location of choice on the wedding day, but you will be asked to come to me for the trial run.The trial run is done at the salon I work out of in St. John. Also, while it is not mandatory, I prefer (and advise) that we do the trial during daylight hours, so that we can take advantage of using natural lighting (since that is the lighting I will want to do the makeup in on the wedding day).
- On-location Wedding Day Makeup Application
- Airbrushing, a full face of makeup, and individual flare lashes
- Complimentary application for one flower girl or jr. bridesmaid (11 & under)
**Please note, I do require a minimum of 5 people for Saturday bookings (4 person minimum for Friday weddings), in order to book this service. (see additional pricing under “Attendants” tab) This 5 person minimum applies to locations within approximately 20 miles of Schererville, IN (including but not limited to: Dyer, Highland, Munster, St. John, Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Griffith, Lowell, Merrillville, Hobart, Hammond, Valparaiso, etc.) . I am absolutely willing to travel beyond those limits, but the minimum # of makeup applications will increase to 6+ people, depending on the additional distance. A small travel fee ($.60/mi) will also apply to those locations outside of the 20 mile radius. to check availability and book a Trial Run
- I also include a complimentary touch up kit for the bride, at no cost. This will include lipgloss, mini sample of translucent powder w/powder puff, and q-tips
Makeup for each additional person is $75.
This makeup rate includes:
- Airbrushing, a full face of makeup, and a strip of false lashes
- NOTE: This rate is for wedding day makeup only. Trials are available for bridal party members at an additional cost. Please contact me if interested
- If anyone would like to upgrade to individual flare lashes, instead of the strip lash, they are welcome to do so for an additional $5.00.
- MINIMUMS: There is a 5 person minimum for any on location wedding booking within Northwest Indiana (unless otherwise discussed between the artist & client) **PLEASE NOTE: This 5 person minimum applies to locations within approximately 20 miles of Schererville, IN (including but not limited to: Dyer, Highland, Munster, St. John, Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Griffith, Lowell, Merrillville, Hobart, Hammond, Valparaiso, etc.). I am absolutely willing to travel beyond those limits, but the minimum # of makeup applications will increase to 6 people, depending on the additional distance.
- TRAVEL: There will be NO travel fees for destinations within 20 miles of my location (Schererville, Indiana). Travel to locations outside of these limits will require a 6+ person minimum for makeup, depending on the distance. Additional standard mileage rates will apply for locations outside of the 20 mile radius (currently $.60/mi).