Professional Onsite Make-up Services Available for:
- Brides and Bridal Parties
- Photography Sessions - Acting Headshots/Modeling Portfolios/Bridal Portraits/Senior Portraits
- Commercial Media Work - TV/Film/Video/Print
The Rates Below Are For a Full Face Makeup Application (unless otherwise noted) This Fee Includes the Following:
- Travel to your location***
- Skin preparation: application of moisturizers + primers
- Skin perfection: application of airbrush foundation, concealing, highlighting + contouring
- Color: Precisely blended eye shadow application, liner, mascara, brow definition, cheek color, and lip color.
- Bride's makeup: $160.00 - This includes your wedding day makeup application, as well as your trial run. Both sessions will include a full face of makeup, false individual lashes, and airbrushing. I will also provide you, as the bride, with a touch up lipgloss & travel size translucent powder on the wedding day.
- Each additional person: $65.00 (This rate includes wedding day makeup only. Trials are available to bridal party members for an additional cost. Please inquire if interested) - includes full face of makeup, false lashes and airbrushing
- Eye makeup only, with lashes: $35.00 / without lashes: $25.00
- Lashes only: $12.00
- Flower girl: complimentary application of lip gloss, blush & shimmer w/Bride's makeup
***Travel: There will be NO travel fees for destinations within 30 miles of my location (Northwest Indiana). Travel to locations outside of these limits will require a 4-6 person minimum for makeup, depending on the distance. Additional mileage fees may apply.
- Trial runs will usually need to take place during the week, Monday - Thursday. The trial run is typically done 1-3 months prior to your wedding day
- On the day of your wedding, please allow 45 minutes, per person, for a full face of makeup to be completed
- While all of the makeup I use is very longwearing, I do suggest that each girl have the following items to touch up their makeup throughout the night: a translucent powder (or blotting papers) to control shine, as well as a lipgloss to touch up lips. I will gladly suggest products & colors!
- Also please note that it is the responsibility of each individual person having makeup applied to let me know beforehand of any known allergies to cosmetic products and/or specific ingredients. Each person will be asked to sign an allergy release form before the makeup application begins
Please feel free to contact me, via email or phone, to inquire about my rates for any other services. I do have ½ day and full day rates for commercial work, and will quote a more specific rate once I've determined what your needs are.
Referral Discounts: If you are happy with the work I've done for you, please refer me! As my way of thanking you for the referral, I will issue you a 15% discount towards any future makeup application! I will also give a 10% discount to the person whom you are referring!
Discounts cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer